Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wow! I'm actually posting something!

Okay its been a while and I have a lousy excuse for my lack of posts....
I'm Lazy, okay? so sue me!
Well actually it's been more than that.
The civilCAD program at RRC likes to suck the life and energy right out of it's students. Between school, church and work, I don't have much time for anything unfortunately.
But I Did do some things worth mentioning since my last post:
- I got new frames for my glasses
-I ordered a new interact card(which I haven't recieved for about 2 weeks now)
and uh...
hm...
I guess that's it. which leads me to another reason why I wasnt posting... I did absolutely NOTHING.

so now that I've explained myself, I'm going to back to my exciting life of homework and sleeping.
I bid you ado, but before I go, I'll leave you with my extremely complicated autoCAD drawing of a houseplan I'm working. Notice the detail, I'm pretty impressed with my own work actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home