Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Years (and other stuff too.)

Four days into this New Year and things seem to be going rather smoothly...
On New Year's Eve, I had Grant and Sean over for some poker. We didn't bet anything so it was all in fun.... but if we did, I'd be a richer man. Probably only five dollars richer...but richer nonetheless.
I went to sleep around 1 :30, which pretty early for New Year's Eve, but I had to play in the worship band in the morning. The extra rest was a good investment, because I felt great the next day.

I have a huge scratch on one of my lenses so I 've ordered some new glasses, which are the type with no frames around the lenses... They should be arriving in a couple of weeks. They're quite expensive, but luckily I got a hookup from a cool guy by the name of Sheldon. That should ease the depletion of my funds quite a bit. Thanks Sheldon!

Nothing else is new besides what I mentioned.... my life really has gotten back to its old routine with school... Speaking of which, I'm at school right now so I should pack up for my next class

LATER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home