Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Bite-Sized Summary of My past week

Here is the summary of my past week:
Last Saturday (17th) was an eventul night to say the least... I was searching for my cricket bat when I stumbled across an item that I've been in search for a very long time... but it wasn't the cricket bat...it was a ...POTATO SAC...... what? not impressed? oh right, thats because that wasn't the exciting part. okay inside this sketchy looking potato sac I found .....
A set of Wickets! Okay, Now you should be impressed. I was beside myself in excitement when I found it. Now all my dreams of having a cricket match were coming true!

oh yeah, I did happen to find my bat. that was good too.

Also Sean, Mark, Matt, and myself had plans on visiting the 'Kilcona Ruins'... now the word 'KILCONA' derives from 2 places, Kildonen and Transcona....hence KIL - CONA.
But what IS kilcona? uh, well...its...um... It's a tunnel...and a smoke stack. Yeah...thats it. Well, I think it would be best to visit Sean's blog and read up on it there rather than have me explain.

Now I think it would be best to skip at Thursday(22nd), because previous to that, it was a routine schedule of getting up, going to school, studying, going home and sleeping. Anyways, I finished my classes for the term at Red River, and to say the least I felt a little burnt out. But it was only days before Christmas and at the time I hadn't started my shopping so I was... now how can I put this lightly...Freaking out. Without going into detail, I basically panicked and got gift certificates all around.


Friday night, my parents were having their annual Christmas get-together with their friends, and we had a gift exchange. I ended up with a pink diary and a line dancing video... I could barely contain myself. No really..this wasn't any regular line dancing...this was BIG BAND line dancing... do you know what that means? ...no ? okay neither do I, but all I know it's BIG band opposed to just BAND line dancing...pfft that stuff is for suckers.





BOOGIE WOOGIE BIG BAND?! Well howdy, that sounds like a party! *knee slap*

ahem.... moving on...

On Saturday, I worked and decided to hang with Garrett ,who's family was in Hawaii, which means that he spent Christmas alone. He couldn't go with them because he's finishing his full time coop term. Coincidentally, one girl named heather is starting her coop term and her parents went to Saskatchewan, leaving her in winnipeg.
After cruising around for a little bit Garrett and I hung at Heather's house. I took a picture of her cat.
Cat: "You will bring me cat food...yes.... and sqeeky toys by the hundreds....OBEY ME!"

What about Christmas Day?
Well thats a lengthy one... and I really don't have the patience to type out the details, but I'll post soon with the goods

Have a Merry Boxing Day everyone

P.S I have yet to write about my big band line dancing lessons in my pink diary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home