Sunday, April 30, 2006

FREE AT LAST!

Well hello again! It's been a little bit more than a month since my last post. There's a lot that went on.
First of all, after weeks of searching, I finally landed a job with National testing labs (and NO i am Not testing animals) where I will be testing concrete and soils, for 6 months. This is not exactly the most glamorous job ever, but it's the type of experience I need if I'm going into Structural engineering. Anyways, I'm just happy I'll be making some decent money this summer.
Also, I FINALLY finished my CivilCAD program at the red river. This past thursday was my last exam, and it couldn't of come any sooner! Everyone from University was done like a week ahead of me, and i was getting extremely anxious to finish. Plus I put some things on hold because of my studies that I could finally get back into.
Yes, I'm still reading the Harry Potter books and I'm officially addicted to them.... I consider them to be Crack... in book form.... Not that I'm a crackhead, I don't do drugs! But this would be the best way i could explain the harry potter books...
And lastley, I've turned 22 this past Sunday, but it wasn't celebrated very much due to the 4 back to back exams the following week! I spent the majority of the day studying! No worries though, the bottom line is that I'm done school for 6 months, and I'm a free man!
FREE AT LAST!
Well now that I'm free, I'm going to go run along now through a field and chase butterflies.... no no.. who am i kidding, im going to finish reading the Goblet of Fire.

PEACE OUT

1 Comments:

Blogger GManuel said...

No worries! I bought the remaining harry potter books with my gift certificates to chapters! hazaa!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home