Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday was mildly interesting.

Tonight finally finished the last book in the series "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", "Mostly Harmless".
Although I won't ruin the ending for those of you who are in the process or have plans on reading it, I will however say that it was a complete surprise ending.... I mean like... wow. Totally did not see that coming.
Anyways, it was 8:38 and I didn't have much homework... what to do..?
The answer was simple.
Go buy some music at the mall.
Considering the mall closed in 20 mins and it takes me roughly 10 mins to get there plus about 2 mins to get ready, I was on a tight schedule.
So I booked it down to HMV ahead of schedule. In fact, the traffic lights were on my side so I made it down there in 5. This gave me time to leisurely make choice at my own pace... but it didn't matter. I already knew what I wanted. A little CD by an artist named Matisyahu. Never heard of him? Well neither did I until Garrett bought the same CD a week ago.

Every hear a Jewish guy sing reggae?
Well it's fantastic.







The CD was 2 for 25 so I also picked up a foo fighters album as well.

After I left HMV I headed home for 9. Beautifully timed. I'm pretty impressed with myself actually.

Today's stat's:
-1 book read
-2 CD's bought
- 0 Homework done

Summary: Not terribly productive, but fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home